Country of Nationality : Indonesian
Number of Scholarship Offers : 2 Scholarships
Level / Program of Study: Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business (International Program) (B.B.A)
Type of Scholarship: Tuition Fees Scholarship
Duration of Study: 4 years
Scholarship Background and purpose
RMUTP IB Scholarship is designed to support Indonesian Students, and will be awarded to high school senior based on demonstrated academic achievement, English proficiency, financial need, community service records, and expressed interest in pursuing international business at RMUTP.
Students must meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
1.Students must graduate from high school or vocational college from the Republic of Indonesia.
2. Students must reside in the Republic of Indonesia and express an intention to continue to study in the International Business at RMUTP,
the Kingdom of Thailand.
3. Students must a grade point average (GPA) of no less than 3.50 (or equivalent)
4. Student must have one of the following English test scores (the test must have been taken within the past 2 years):
– TOEIC Score At least 570, or
– IELTS Score At least 6.0, or
– TOEFL (Internet-based Test: IBT) score At least 60, or other English test scores as equivalent
5. A Statement of Purpose (SOP Letter)
Scholarship Selection Criteria
1. Evaluation of educational background, language proficiency, and academic achievements
2. Evaluation of personal background and attitude
3. Evaluation of students’ learning motivation
An online interview may apply to support the selection procedure (Last week of May 2023)
Each scholarship cover the full tuition fee of 4 years study at RMUTP, and exclude accommodation and allowances. Students must continue to attend classes and maintain grade point average (GPA) of no lower than 3.5.
Scholarship Application Method
Applicants should fill the online application form at >> 2023 Scholarship offer by Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon <<
>>Or scan QR Code below<<
Contact Information and Submission
International Business (International Program), Faculty of Business Administration, RMUTP
Dr. Thanaphon Ratchatakulpat
Email Address: email@example.com
International Affairs Division, RMUTP
International Affairs Division
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org